The Ariel Centre
The Ariel Centre is a flexible, multi-use performing and visual arts facility.
The Centre comprises:
• A beautiful "white box" gallery space and foyer area
• A theatre which can accommodate just over 300 people with flexible seating configurations
• A dance/drama studio with a sprung floor and working space of 66 square metres
• Music practice rooms and recording studio
• A variety of other medium-sized workshop areas.
The Ariel Centre is on the King Edward VI College campus in Totnes. The entrance is just before the blue footbridge as you enter Totnes from Exeter on the A384.
It is five minutes' walk from the mainline railway station.
Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tel: 01803 869200
EventList powered by schlu.net